Saudades Pt. III: A Sven and Mimi Story
Here’s the third and final part of the Saudades weekend story. Long. NSFW. Enj
The final part of the Saudades fiction. NSFW. Enjoy.
Saudades Pt. II: A Sven and Mimi Story
Here is the morning after that was requested. Just the thing for a grim looking Wednesday. NSFW, as ever. There will be a part III. Probably late tonight or tomorrow. Still, for now, enjoy this…
Woo, this MorningAfter!Fic is getting long. But it was too cute not to write. And hell, if you’re anything like me, then a little fantasy of a hurty, languid weekend is just the thing come Wednesday afternoon, don’t you think? It should be up in a few hours. Hopefully. Though I’m thinking it might just be a three parter.
Saudades: A Sven and Mimi Story
Some more fic for the weekend! NSFW. Enjoy!
New fic tonight. I really must write more often. As ever, life gets in the way. Gagh.
Dynamics Pt. III: Date Night
A little (okay, well, a lot) Sven and Mimi story for the weekend! Happy Saturday everyone. Enjoy! As usual, NSFW.
Fallen at the first hurdle…
Ugh. so, here’s me wanting to write fic about non sexual dynamics only to find that all of a sudden there is much leching and groping and dirty talking in this one. Heh.
Fiction: Dynamics Pt. I
The first instalment of this Dynamics series is told by Sven. I’m hoping to focus on their relationship away from the sex and flesh out their backgrounds a little more. Hopefully, you may enjoy it too. It’s about sub drop.
Followers! We need YOU!
The idea is that we need kinky people (that would be you) to send us the ten things that you look for in a submissive partner if you’re a dominant woman or in a dominant partner if you’re a submissive man. UF is taking the submissive men’s answers and I’ll be looking at the answers of dominant women. Then we were hoping to do a little comparing and contrasting about the results.
The answers can be under your name (internet, first name, alias or otherwise) or anonymous.
Be honest, be thoughtful and don’t be shy. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the ask box/fan mail etc.
Unrepentant Fatty can be found here. Get in touch with her!
This is very much a collaboration and I’m really hoping that we can use this to talk about people’s actual needs and desires/negotiation/anything else of interest.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
Short Fiction: Floodgates
A little bit of short fiction because I was awake and bored. More negotiation fiction because there is NEVER enough of this. Enjoy.
How To Date a Dominant Woman 101
1. Ignore EVERYTHING you have ever seen in porn.
2. Take a shower, brush your teeth, comb your hair and put on a fresh shirt. Make sure you don’t go too overboard on the aftershave.
3. Find out what other stuff she is interested in. Remember, when she’s not tying you up/beating you, you will need to fill the silence with actual conversations about stuff.
4. Tell her some non kinky things about you. Why? See above.
5. Don’t tell her you’ll do anything for her. Don’t just roll over - that’s no fun for anyone. Half of the fun is the chase, let her have it. Fight back, struggle a bit, be playful. It’s far more interesting and alluring.
6. Laugh and make jokes and eat dinner and watch Tv. You know, like any other couple. “why did the chicken cross the road?” WHAP “To get to the other side” WHAP. That kind of thing.
7. Be courteous, polite and mindful that she’s not your mother - she shouldn’t be doing absolutely everything within the relationship as a means of keeping control. You shouldn’t let her.
8. Make sure she’s comfortable and happy and feels safe and loved. Have cuddles every day. I’m not just saying that to be cute; Hugging releases oxytocin which makes you feel happier. Thanks, science.
9. Submissive men, particularly young men, can make the mistake of confusing arrogant, demanding and emotionally manipulative women with sexual dominance. (Women can do this too in mistaking emotionally weak and insecure men as submissive. I speak from experience.) Respect yourself and respect your lady; make your submission and her dominance emotionally significant. Find someone who loves you as much as you care for them.
10. Make sure you have lots of conversations about what your real, living, breathing relationship looks like. Be honest - if you can’t communicate with your nearest and dearest, who do you have?